ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. If you have a promotional code, it will still be honored at on-site registration. See you there!
QUESTIONS? Call (800) 576-8788 8:00am - 5:00pm PST or View Frequently Asked Questions
Rules & Regulations
IMPORTANT 2018 REGISTRATION POLICY FOR SUPPLIERS:
Admittance Policy: LCT/NLA Show East is a private event and is closed to unauthorized industry and/or consumer press, competing trade magazines and trade show producers.
ATTENTION! The following policies will be strictly enforced.
- LCT/NLA Show East is a private event and is closed to unauthorized industry and/or consumer press, competing trade magazines and trade show producers.
- All attendees will be required to provide a business card and photo ID onsite for badge pick-up.
- Children between the ages of 2 - 17 years of age are not permitted to attend LCT/NLA Show East and will not be allowed in the exhibit hall at any time. Small children under 2 years of age must be carried at all times in a sling. Strollers will not be permitted in the exhibit hall. Child care representatives are required to purchase a show pass.
- Spouses must purchase a show pass.
- Show management has the right to refuse or deny access to any person for any reason.
- Refund and Cancellation Policy: Requests for cancellation must be made in writing prior to October 5, 2018 and will be granted by show management's discretion. A $75 processing fee will be applied. No refunds will be granted under any circumstances after October 5, 2018. Please forward cancellation letters to LCT/NLA Show East, c/o Custom Registration Inc., 2001 E Randol Mill Rd., Suite 135, Arlington, TX 76011. Fax: (817) 277-7616, Email: [email protected]
- Merchant of Record: LCT/NLA Show East and LCTEast.com are owned and operated by Bobit Business Media. All funds generated by registration to LCT/NLA Show East are collected directly by Bobit Business Media. Bobit Business Media accepts financial responsibility for registration transactions for LC/-NLA Show East.
- Hospitality and Special Events: Your company is required to be registered for LCT/NLA Show East to maintain a hospitality suite, or conduct a special event during LCT/NLA Show East. You must request approval from LCT/NLA Show East management 45 days prior to the event. The suite or special event host is responsible for making the arrangements for the hospitality event with Harrah's Resort Atlantic City and is responsible for all charges. No events will be permitted that conflict with any official portion on LCT/NLA Show East program. Promotion of the event may occur at the host’s booth or if the event is open to the entire conference delegation, a request can be made to be included in the program guide. LCT/NLA Show East reserves the right to not approve an event or hospitality room in conjunction with the event. Harrah's Resort Atlantic City has been advised not to book an event unless it has been approved by LCT/NLA Show East in advance. No event can be conducted during exhibit hours.
Questions? Call 800-576-8788